I decided to create a tutorial without the need of clasps for bracelet making. This one's easy as pie! Just follow the steps below.
Materials & Procedures|
1. Cut your desired length for the cord. (Mine's 18" and 21")
2. Stick the first inch together for the adjustable clasp.
3. Knot and glue as the picture.
4. Keep on knotting until the pattern shows.
5. There you go! Clasp it and flaunt it!
Anything with spikes are so trendy nowadays right? It's too trendy that almost everyone has the same item! Crazy isn't it? So, to sum it up, here's my fashion translation of my DIY Spikey Friendship Bracelet and Braided Earrings with spikes! Hope you gals will like it!
♥THINGS YOU'LL NEED FOR THE SPIKEY FRIENDSHIP BRACELET|
♥THINGS YOU'LL NEED FOR THE BRAIDED EARRINGS|
Thanks my baby sister for modeling again for me!
I'm gonna post a look next time on how to flaunt these on the streets!
Don't want to go out wearing the super common spikes bracelet that almost everyone has?Then try out this unique DIY set by me!
P.S. If you're going to repost this on your blog, don't forget to credit me!
Do not remove watermarks please!
Faux Leather & Hook Locks fromYssa's Clay Charms
Other materials from
Next DIY post: Something Galaxy ;)
Things You'll Need|
The pictures are self-explanatory enough right? I will post DIY projects photo version to prevent confusion. I don't want my DIY tutorials to look so hard just because of a long caption.♡
Just to make sure here's a step by step instruction:
1. Prepare all the stuff needed as the picture above. Of course, you could choose beads of your choice.
2. Make a pattern and gather it all to the garter. Make sure to tie it up thrice for security.
3. Add a ribbon of choice with the measurement of 11 inches or less for a detailed design.
4. Tada! You're done! Easy isn't it?!
As much as I want my steps ro be somewhat detailed, it's so easy that it just didn't reach up to number 5!lol
Hope you liked this DIY! Perfect for your kiddie girls!♡